- FSC certified Maple countertops with a natural hardwax oil finish.
- Custom cabinetry built with FSC certified bigleaf maple plywood with soy-based adhesive. Cabinetry painted on the outside and left natural on the inside. Water based finish made with natural whey binders, reclaimed from the cheese industry!
- Custom built maple tabletop, cutting boards and small side tables built from FSC certified Oregon Bigleaf maple and Eastern hardrock maple.
- Marmoleum floor continues through previously remodeled mudroom/pantry
- Pullout shelves and corner lazy susan take full advantage of spaces.
- Simple yet bold color palate, chosen by client, unifies entire design into a harmonious and inspiring place to cook and relax.
- Well placed lighting on separate dimmers allow for creating ambience for different kitchen areas.
- New, efficient and unadulterated stainless steel appliances fit nicely into the classic look of the kitchen, making for a timeless feel.