- Dormer addition to existing 2nd floor to gain master bathroom with balcony
- Dormer to be painted to match existing house when weather allows!
- Original framing lumber removed and milled into bathroom flooring
- Antique cabinet turned into double vanity
- Original leaded glass windows removed from a separate project reused as windows for balcony area.
- Fireplace mantel milled from original beam removed from basement framing
- Gas fireplace turns on and off with the press of a button
- Generous 72” x 42” tub allows for maximum relaxation after a long day
- Slate tub deck and fireplace surround harmonize with warm fir and help unify space
- Built in bookshelf for storing books and plants and bathing accoutrements
- 2 skylights, stained glass window, and divided lite french doors help wash the space with light
- Simple and clean tile and paint colors keep the bathroom light and airy
- Original photo transferred to bamboo plywood, framed as artwork – opens with a touch to reveal hidden cabinet behind
- Antique mirror matches gas fireplace detailing
- French doors open onto small balcony perfect for morning coffee or evening relaxation
- Dual flush toilet and low flow plumbing fixtures help conserve water