- Added a new spa bathroom as part of full basement remodel.
- Design keeps entire space utilizable while maintaining privacy.
- Cedar sauna with removable cedar floor panels over travertine tile for easy cleaning
- Steam shower with 2 large built-in benches. Flush mounted overhead rain tile cascades water down, combined with or separate from adjustable hand shower.
- Heated floor and heated towel bar keep space feeling comfortable all year long.
- Dual-flush wall hung toilet reduces water usage; maximizes space and tucks behind pocket door.
- Frameless glass shower door and abundant well-placed lighting give space a bright and open feel.
- Built with FSC certified lumber and recycled cotton insulation
- Featured in Fine Homebuilding Magazine Kitchens and Baths issue #207, Winter 2009. Reprinted with permission ©2009, The Taunton Press, Inc.