- Master suite addition brings the main living space down to the first floor.
- Bedroom opens out to a idyllic backyard and a new curved deck off the addition.
- Small bathroom design constrained by property line still accommodates full bathtub and separate shower.
- Large double closet stores plenty of clothes while small linen closet takes care of the rest.
- Plenty of windows, a skylight, and etched-glass doors bring light through the entire space.
- Efficient mini-split heat pump and heated tile floors keep the addition perfectly heated and cooled all year long, and well placed operable windows allow for plenty of passive heating/cooling and airflow.