- Mixture of reused, rebuilt, repurposed, and new cabinetry give the kitchen a much better feel and layout than before.
- Fir flooring milled from sunken logs and wood harvested from an old forest fire..
- Granite countertop and complementary tile give a simple yet bold texture.
- Tons of lighting and bright colors expand the size and feel of the space.
- Pullout pantry and corner lazy susan take full advantage of tight spaces.
- Professional grade gas range and hood utilized by gourmand homeowners .
- Additional bar area adds extra storage and helps expand and unify kitchen with the rest of the space..
- Peninsula with eating bar creates a cozy and welcoming space to eat small meals and enjoy company in the kitchen.