- Entire first floor remodel of one unit at the historic Linnton School building.
- Constricting layout greatly improved by opening up stairway and building new grand, radiating stairs.
- Old carpeting and maple floors removed.
- Fir flooring reclaimed from sunken logs, as well as trees from the Metolious River Burn. Burnt areas of wood add a unique and beautiful character to the floors.
- New, efficient, modern fireplace installed and fireplace surround finished with American Clay natural plaster.
- Kitchen rebuilt with combination of new and reused cabinetry, new door and drawer fronts, new appliances, granite countertops and plenty of directional lighting.
- New configuration plus ample lighting create a warm and bright space perfect for featuring clients’ artwork and furniture.
- Built-ins and storage areas utilize as much “wasted” space as possible.
- Simple, yet bold materials palette works harmoniously to create a beautiful and entirely functional living space.