- Living room remodeled and reconfigured to welcome use and relaxation
- Monolithic fireplace surround removed and reconfigured to allow for new mantle, surround, and display area.
- Carpeting removed and Brazilian Cherry flooring continued through from the rest of the 1st floor
- FSC certified plywood cabinetry, built-ins, and window seats.
- Divided lite windows added to increase light and add character
- Cabinets beneath window seats house A/V components
- Added lighting helps define spaces
- Slate slab hearth works harmoniously with warm flooring and cooler fireplace tile
- Crown molding and trim added to help unify with existing spaces